Friday, July 16, 2004

Buff

Whew! it has been a while since I posted my last blog. I don't know why? Maybe because there aren't so many interesting topics or happening in my life lately where I can draw the mood to write. Well... in the past few weeks I was able to watch spiderman 2, also, spent time watching DVDs of movies I missed to see and there were a lot of them actually. And I still have a lot more to watch this weekend that is if I'll be doing nothing, as in house hold chores or yet a gimik of some sort. That is because tomorrow (Saturday)  morning I maybe visiting St. Clare Monastery in Katipunan, then in the afternoon my girlfriend and I might watch King Arthur, and in the evening hmmm... after the busy day I might just as well take the night off to sleep. So when do I get to check the DVDs I intend to watch? Sunday? could be or the next weekend, well...those DVDs can wait. But not the Sunday mass in the morning neither the  UAAP games in the afternoon and certainly not the World Pool Championship in the evening featuring "Bata" Reyes. Goodness... I hope he wins it this time.
 

 This could be an undeniable proof that I  am such a TV buff. Also, that I am lazy in helping some household chores? Not really, only this weekend perhaps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I must digg your post therefore more folks can see it, really useful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Murk