Friday, June 04, 2004

This has been a long week for me, though the kind of long week I would prefer. First of all, for the whole week my bosses weren’t around to pass on some workloads. The good thing working for an international organization such as where I am at right now, bosses tend to extend their work in several points of the world. Now I am also getting this blog boring by explaining my office. Anyway, when they are on a mission abroad, that means I have nothing much to do in the office, I feel like I am paid to surf the web all day. I do volunteer to do stuff at times so to kill time. But still it wasn’t enough to ease my boredom. Besides when my bosses aren’t around and may I emphasize on “my bosses” aren’t around it means there is nothing much to do for everybody. So it’s like party in our pool without the balloons and the cakes.

While frittering hours on the web I came across several web blogs. I realized that I am interested more on the blogs authored by fellow Filipinos. Perhaps, it’s the connection we have with each other on simple joys, frustrations, just the everyday life that every Filipino may have come across to or thought of or experienced. However, web blogs is still unique from each other depending on how the author reflects his or her true personality on their writings.

Am glad I got acquainted into this world of blog. It’s an outlet.

No comments: