Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Fun in a City!?!

I had a great weekend, I stayed in a five star hotel for an overnight. The hotel is located in the heart of Manila, facing the very beautiful Manila Bay. I had a great dinner in a Spanish inspired restaurant in Intramuros, Manila. Stuffed myself with all kinds of food, from seafood, to meat, to fruits, to veggies to whatever served n the buffet. I must have gained 10 lbs. in a matter of 59 minutes. Well...this things happen once in a while, besides it's free of charge coz' it's a company outing. I may have chose to get out of the city, but I have enough of the traveling...I just don't get the point of spending more time traveling than having fun, traveling in a bus for hours is not my kind of fun. And well...it's all worthy. In the morning when I woke up I went to the spa, bath in the Jacuzzi, after of which I spent 10 minutes for a steam bath, its my first time and oh golly...it was good. And just to maximize all the amenities of the hotel I swim in their pool, but the Jacuzzi is just more relaxing and enjoyable so I went back there after a few minutes. And of course, I had to eat again for the breakfast buffet...oh it was a feast, again a never-ending pour of food. And just like any other folks, I took home some yogurts, cookies, butter, sugar, coffee, tea, and a whole lot more of souvenirs. All complimentary right?! Well then it’s true enough as the saying goes “some of the best things in life are free”